New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiwera

Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D Empty
PostSubject: Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D   Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:10 am

1: TM Nickname: Maiwera

2: TM Login: Marcusrasmussen

3: Age: 15

4: Been playing TM since? 2 years

5: Why do you want to join NWT Dirt? New World Team is one of the best tm team i know and i like the team and have seen them driving so i want to be a part of that relationship too Smile

6: Can you speak good English? Yup, Everyone i Talk to understand me and i understand the other people so talk to me Smile

7: Are you still currently with another team? No

8: What other Teams have you been with in the past? Hot///

9: MSN Address? not available right now.

10: Do you have a good Attitude and are Friendly with everyone? Offcourse, i want to have it fun whit everyone and win some games Razz.

11: Are you willing to be active on the Forum? Yup, i want to know whats going on.

12: Are you willing to compete in Competitions that require Training? Hell yeh ! i love to be whit my team in Competitions.

13: Tell us alittle about yourself. Im 15 Years old, my name is Marcus i live in Norway, Stavanger. i like to be whit friends and love music and Trackmania, i play a littlebit fotball sometimes and i Like Liverpool fotball club Smile

-Marcus Rasmussen
-Maiwera
Back to top Go down
Spor
Admin
Spor

PostSubject: Re: Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D   Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 am

Hey. We got a new homepage

www.neworldteam.com

Please regg ur self there. but we are currently not looking for new members unless there is a wildcard provided Smile
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com/
Maiwera

PostSubject: Ok   Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:20 am

So i cant join Nwt now Sad so isnt possible. but when is it possible to join the team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D   Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiwera want to join New World Team Dirt ! :D
Page 1 of 1