New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow² wants to join (:

Go down 
+5
mako
schalkeboy
nair
ragha
Shadow²
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow²

Shadow² wants to join (: Empty
PostSubject: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 am

1: TM Nickname: Shadow²

2: TM Login. (to add you as buddy): der-bozz

3: Physical Age: 19

4: Been playing TM since? Around 3.5 years Very Happy

5: Mode Preference: (TA, Rounds..ect ect): TA in most cases, Rounds isn`t my taste, but I can also drive it (tournaments, etc)

6: Why do you want to join NWT Dirt? NwT is one or the best dirt teams atm, and I have some really good friends here. And my little MAko <3 asked me some time ago to join NwT, here I am Mako! (:

7: Can you speak good English? Yeah, I think everyone can understand me & I can understand also the other guys (:

8: Are you still currently with another team? No

9: What other Teams have you been with in the past? sbg/ydg, pod, eLight, RAGE, Rasta & a Fs Team^^

10: MSN Address? --not available--

11: Do you have a good Attitude and are Friendly with everyone? Sure, I want to have fun with everyone and kick some asses^^

12: Are you willing to be active on the Forum? Yeah, I have to know what`s going on here...

13: Are you willing to compete in Competitions that require Training? Yes, but my motivation is not that high if the maps are shitty^^

14: Tell us alittle about yourself. I`m 19 years old, live in south germany in front of the Black Forest & my name is Christophe. I like to meet my friends, listening to music, play TM & chill out...

Regards,
Shadow² (:
Back to top Go down
ragha

ragha

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 am

welcome on our forum Shadow ! and gl Smile
Back to top Go down
nair

nair

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 am

German: Wurde auch Zeit! Very Happy

Welcome to the Club. cheers
Back to top Go down
schalkeboy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 am

The Next German Guy ! Welcome and Goodluck!

Dann sind wir wieder vieleicht in einem Team wie in sbg/ydg Smile

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 am

Hey mister !

Well I must explain to the others why you have been authorized by rocket and me to post your recruitement, they deserve to know Very Happy. Well, I was talking with shadow since a long time (before he joined rasta) about us. Things were not possible at this moment and when shadow thought about joining us...i just closed the recruitement. So, we talked a little bit, to find a possibility for him. I proposed him to talk with Rocket about that. And we decided Shadow can be a really good recruitement in line up 2. Since we are "full" in the line up 1, I think if you are 1 more in line up 2, it can be very good.

SOoo. Shadow's recruitement is "special" a little bit Razz

It's why i'll organize my recruitement in another way. We forget the 2 tracks you must play for showing your skill. The only one thing I will judge will be your overall motivation those next weeks ! That means I WANT to see you online here (even if the website is a little bit death (hollidays, don't worry Razz), participate in the life of the team,...and for sure, join us everytime you see us online, add the other nwt's, talk with them and become a good friend Very Happy.

Ah yeah : NWT needs some tracks for "something" we will talk in private after Razz. Don't hesitate to build tracks in this idea^^ : modlaps or 45secs-1min track, we need both Wink)))

Küssen,
Your Liebe Mako Razz

P.S : I send your test-tag by PM in few secs Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
Shadow²

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 am

Awesome \o/ cheers
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Spor
Admin
Spor

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey and welcome Shadow Smile
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com/
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:27 am

We close this one. You got all the explications by PM, don't need to explain everything again here Wink.

When the recruitements are opened again, you are welcome. For now...it's a little bit complicated as you understood Very Happy

Kiss,
Mako
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:07 pm

for mako > good decision :]

cya mr shadow Wink & good luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
manu_vendee93

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 am

Welcome shadow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow² wants to join (:   Shadow² wants to join (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow² wants to join (:
Page 1 of 1