New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization - ORC III

Go down 
+11
masolla
ziktonyc
NWT babar
Rocket
Spor
birarri
alexdu65
pagg
skopol
Awesome
mako
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
birarri

birarri

Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

"Let's first check how its going in tech and ask them how they manage that." <-- yes, we should ask them what sponsor who has been the easiest to get sponsoring from and go on from there, how they asked for it, how they contacted them and so on^^

well i guess it's good if the guy who do this research talks french^^ it will be alot easier to get the "right" information, cause i guess that they who managed this in tech is french? since it's mostly they who manage the cup(?) (i don't know that much about tech What a Face )
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 am

mako wrote:
sorry for the no-answer guys. For now, many things are happening here. Real life takes me a lot of time.

About the sponsors, I agree. It's time to research REAL sponsors. Let's first check how its going in tech and ask them how they manage that. After all, we have millions coppers (i received the coppers of the TRC^^ : 250.000). We could already give crazy "copper's prizes", tags,...The big question is : who want to do that? We are all busy I think those last days/weeks. My idea is I could try but honestly, i have not enough freetime for now.

About the other points, i'll answer later today or tomorrow.

Kiss

read again my post.

I've some ideas for sponsors/partners :]
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 am

Ok Sad, sorry ;P

Wich ideas have you got? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 am

Anyway, I propose to all (nwt's) start to build the tracks now !

Don't forget we will need :

- short tracks
- modlaps tracks
- Awesome's tracks

Cheerz,
Mako Tse Tung Razz
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 am

currently working on 2 modlaps Wink
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 am

i'm working on a "birally" but i've totally forgot how to build tracks x)
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 am

you will laugh but...it's not easy for metoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 am

what?! Shocked haha i thought the tracks just flew out of your head x)

well for me the start is damn hard to get good x) rest it much easier Razz
Back to top Go down
alexdu65

alexdu65

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 am

i got many things ready, it only needs now to test and to make additional stuffs Smile
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:57 pm

I've found a little bit time last weekend... 1 1/2 tracks are done...

I'm really sorry about my activity right now... but it's all gonna get better in 5 days... i'm serious this time! can't wait for getting back on the tracks and editor! Until then... gogo guys, plan, sign up, just do all the stuff xD And don't forget the TDR Dirt Cup in less than 2 weeks... you don't wanna get your ass kicked by me do you? cheers lol!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 am

mako wrote:
Ok Sad, sorry ;P

Wich ideas have you got? Wink

in a first time, a server hoster.
-why ?
for have (for free) some slots for official servers train/match.
then, a web hoster.
-why ?
For have (for free) a domain for orc officials home page.

other ideas mates ?

and, am I on it ? or another guy want to do that ?

btw, glad to see you are already at work for the tracks guys :]

cheers.
Back to top Go down
nair

nair

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:16 am

If you want you can test one of my Tracks that i hold back for tournements. The Track is ~ 1 Minute long.
Back to top Go down
ruepel

ruepel

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:35 am

Sad. wrote:
in a first time, a server hoster.
-why ?
for have (for free) some slots for official servers train/match.

maybe i can help, what is wanted and needed ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zapocross.de
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm

@ nair : all tracks are welcome atm Laughing

@ ruep : dunno, normally, we'll try to get a "sponsor" for that, but wait a little bit more for mako answer.

@ mako : don't forget my questions ² What a Face
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am

Hey.

About the idea of webhoster, why not. But "normally", Quinquin is working with Zik & Noriko on our new website. I have often some little news and it's on the good way. I don't know if you knew it, but Quinquin will normally host our website and pay the ".net". So i think we should let him organize this management. I have to talk with him asap I agree, even if i think we still have enough time Wink.

I think if we want a "real" sponsor would could "pay" for the trophies = money or stuffs to win, we must find something real "external" from TM. I think about informatic companies, hardwares, softwares,...and energize drinks^^. That's for me the 2 easiest ways. About this part, we need somebody who is really able to talk perfectly french and english (higher level than me ^^) and it must be a "pro" of communication. To be honest, i would have been motivated to do that but honestly, i don't want to focus on that for now. Anyway, it's not an OBLIGATION to propose real prizes but it could be an awesome thing. So if somebody is motivated to focus on this point, say it plz ! Sad if you agree, I would like somebody else for the leadership of that. But you can help for sure ! I'm sure the guy who will work on that will need help, 2 will not too much.

So i resume for the lazy guys who don't want to read all ! ^^:
Well, now i think it's really important to start to write the rules, continue to build the tracks (gogogo guys we will need many tracks !) and start the research of sponsors : need a pro of communication plz english/french*

Cheerz,
Mako Razz

* : you can send me your Curriculum Vitae by PM ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am

yeah np i agree , i'm not able to speak english really well , so another guy could be better for sure.
but i'm scared , because i think nobody want to do that , maybe (and i hope) i'm wrong... Wink
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 am

well, one that's good at both, wouldn't it be better to take 2 guys that will co-op with this? one french and one english speaking duuuude. since it will be hard to find one guy that's good at both and have the time to do this by himself?
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 pm

yep could be better , wait for mako's answer ^^
atm , I think nobody will do anything, but let me dreaming ^^.
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 am

nah, looks like everyone is afk now after the last cup... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jracer

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 am

I can help proof read everything in english regarding the rules or any posted information and have it cleaned up rather quickly. I do not race hardly at all, but i do keep up with the forum. But it appears you want someone who is a great translater. I am no good for that though. Sorry. Let me know if I can help.
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:21 am

birarri wrote:
well, one that's good at both, wouldn't it be better to take 2 guys that will co-op with this? one french and one english speaking duuuude. since it will be hard to find one guy that's good at both and have the time to do this by himself?

I agree about the fact we need 2 guys for that. But the big question is : who will do it?^^ Apparently nobody wants Very Happy

& for Jracer : if you do the corrections of the english rules, it's already a very good thing Wink.
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 pm

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANNA TAKE THIS JOB??? Laughing it would be really nice if some one did this, it would mean alot for the whole TM dirt community Exclamation bounce one french and one english speaking guy and this wount take you long come on guys! we need you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nair

nair

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 am

Something different: Here is my Track i finished, so tell me you opinion about this one. Tell me if you will put the Track or not. Smile

Link: http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/29441875/file.html
Back to top Go down
nair

nair

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 am

nair wrote:
Something different: Here is my Track i finished, so tell me your opinion about this one. Tell me if you will put the Track or not. Smile

Link: http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/29441875/file.html
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:46 pm

looks pretty ok , but look like a mix of all your last tracks imo Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization - ORC III   Organization - ORC III - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization - ORC III
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World Team Website :: Private Topics :: Cup's Organization-
Jump to: