New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+14
marc
pagg
mako
Rocket
Kidi-boo
alexdu65
Gswe81
ragha
ziktonyc
Awesome
masolla
Neo
Spor
skopol
18 posters
AuthorMessage
skopol

skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Empty
PostSubject: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 am

Yo yo old mates and i hope the new ones too Very Happy

1: TM Nickname. skopol
2: TM Login. skopol
3: Physical Age: already 29 :S
4: Been playing TM since?: hmm i don't remember but i know i had looong break
5: Mode Preference: all Razz
6: Why do you want to join NWT Dirt?: Cause i was raised in it and i want to get back to my old and hope new friends Smile
7: Can you speak good English?: when i'm sober then i think yes Razz
8: Are you still currently with another team?: nah
9: What other Teams have you been with in the past? no other teams Wink
10: MSN Address?: not currently using it
11: Do you have a good Attitude and are Friendly with everyone? i dunno, i think i am Razz
12: Are you willing to be active on the Forum? i will try Very Happy
13: Are you willing to compete in Competitions that require Training?: hmmm when i will get back to old form and it won't disturb my private life then why not Smile
14: Tell us alittle about yourself: sooo someone of You already know me, some no. My first name is Christopher, i'm and old drunkard that love to have fun in every aspect of my life ;P more things You will get when we meet in game, cheers everyone Smile

sooo i don't know where should i write it so i will write it here in the recruitment topics Very Happy i'm currently unemployed so i'm geeting bored everyday Very Happy i want to get back slowly on tracks and i hope You allow me to do that under the great nwt tag ;D

warm greetings
skopol Smile
Back to top Go down
Spor
Admin
Spor

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 am

Hey skopol.
From what i know u been in nwt before.
Welcome and good luck,.
but i am pretty sure you still are a nwt member.
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com/
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:27 am

OMG A LEGEND IS BACK What a Face What a Face What a Face

Welcome back and good Luck men Smile
Back to top Go down
masolla

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:28 am

SkoOoooOOOOOoOpooOOooOoOoOOl a big hug for the funniest laugh I've ever heard Very Happy

So great to see you here! I'm really happy, I think it should be no question, you are really welcome to drive with us and you're allowed, no you're engaged to wear the nwt tag!

H*** you're fine and you don't have any money issues without working now. Ahh, I'm looking forward to drive with you inGame.

Smile Smile Smile

maso is happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 am

What a pleasant surprise ^^ I'm proud of myself for giving you our new adress in facebook Very Happy

Hoi Krzysztof I love you

I'm pretty sure you're in the honor team and that there's no chance that this recruitement is needed, but let's Mako decide bounce

I'm sure some guys here are having some happy tears right now Exclamation

Cheers and cya soon
Back to top Go down
ziktonyc
Admin
ziktonyc

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 am

omg wb skop Smile
Back to top Go down
ragha

ragha

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 am

welcome back to the game Smile
gl and hopefully i'll see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Gswe81

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 am

Skopolina is baaaack Very Happy:D:D

The best news in a long time, ofc ur welcome and as maso said: U are not allowed to play TM without the NWT tag Razz

Go reg for MLC Dirt 02, great way to get in shape
Back to top Go down
alexdu65

alexdu65

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:26 am

OH that's great Very Happy
welcome back skopol cheers
Back to top Go down
Kidi-boo

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

albino Oh my fucking god Skopol affraid
Back to top Go down
Rocket

Rocket

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 am

OmG ... DREAM ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcom back here skopol !!! my new friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:01 am

KURWA I JUST GOT A POLISH ORGASM ! affraid
WELL...AS recruitement's leader...Let me explain you how it's working with guys like you :

WELCOME ! You don't need to send two replays, you don't need to show your activity,...Just wear your tag...And...My god...This is a SOoo SOoOoo SOoo gOood day cheers

...BIG kiss my love ! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
pagg

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 am

Hey man !
I've never seen you playing but you're a real legend in here, every members told me about your fantastic skills and your good mood !!

Welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marc

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 am

wuuhhuuuu our polish slut is back cheers
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 am

oooo damn the legend is back! Very Happy niiiiiiiiiiiiiice Very Happy i'm so damn happy that you're back! Very Happy looking forward to play with you again! Very Happy

and awe^^ you're right Laughing
Back to top Go down
nair

nair

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 am

Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 am

NeoRocK.Ma wrote:
OMG A LEGEND IS BACK What a Face What a Face What a Face

No more to say , what a great surprise ! omg .
Welcome back !!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
skopol

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm

thanks all for warm welcome Very Happy heheh, it's really great to read all those nice things You write Smile
so cU in game Wink
and maso it's ok so far Smile i'm using some law loopholes to get money from my "beloved" country Very Happy
and have my second job but it's only a lil job that i already had when i was studying and still stick with it til now Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshY

YoshY

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am

1 Like a Star @ heaven of nwt returned. Surprised See you on track Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]    skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skopol and his 10 characters to make a topic :D [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1