New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+15
la pampa
skopol
mako
ragha
Jracer
Rocket
birarri
Gswe81
masolla
Awesome
Sad.
nair
Norrock
Spor
jkith
19 posters
AuthorMessage
jkith

jkith

Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 am

Hellooooo all!!

omg,..what happened to NWT and TM Dirt? Is it still alive?

I wanted to check in to say hello to everyone, and join in a small way on dirt fun. (Not nearly as active or as fast as before)

Can i join in? Woo!

Very Happy

PS: I see Mako is still here! Hey buddy! Is the whole gang still around?

- JKith
Back to top Go down
Spor
Admin
Spor

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

OMG.. Am getting a Sporgasm now.
this just keeps getting better and better.
Its very nice to see you again.
And yes. we are alive and kicking along with Skopol's drunk driving Smile
This made my fu*king day:)

Pst will grant you NWT Membership Smile
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com/
Norrock

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 am

JKiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Hey mr long time no see. afro
Back to top Go down
nair

nair

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Thats an nice News for nwt! Welcome (i cant say back) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 pm

wow great to see you !! welcome (back) :p
cheers
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

oh my fucking god Shocked

Yooo buddy how u doing? Glad to see you again after almost 1.5 years! Back in the US? wasn't the asia trip supposed to last 5 years? Wink
And how did you even find this forum? Very Happy

Cheers and hope to racing with you asap <3

Woooo!!

Back to top Go down
jkith

jkith

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

It was difficult to find this site! I had to use some pages with links from ATR site that brought to the older forum and then that linked to this forum. Razz

I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean,......on USA land.

My trip still hasn't ended, so i won't be super active,...i'll just be popping my head in and out every now and then. Woo! cheers

Nice to see all of you and nice to see that NWT hasn't died!! ...i got worried for a sec when i saw the old site wasn't there anymore.

So what servers do you guys ride on now? What's been going on?!? Cool

Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 pm

jkith wrote:
I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean,......on USA land.
Sounds to me like Hawaii Shocked

Well where to begin... to tell you the truth, we were struggling a lot in the past 12-15 months

robo -> afk
wiidii -> afk
wicky -> afk
skopol -> afk
zik -> TM2
mass -> TM2
norrock -> left, first to OLD, then ATR
ava -> left -> ATR
jezze -> left -> Dore2cuo
dyno -> 1 year rpg, now ATR

at one point there weren't many around anymore!

In january we recruited Rocket and Sad, but the past 1-2 months were really crazy...

Skopol -> comeback
Zik -> comeback
Mass -> comeback
Norrock -> comeback
Nair -> new member
Ragha -> new member
Booss is in test, but afk right now as it looks like...

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last sunday we lost a big final against Vodr, but we'll take revenge in the current cup, organized by ATR!
Mhmmm what else, Mako is into this game like 3 years ago, he's like dictator now Very Happy
Oh and Gus became a daddy Smile

And i'm still slow, but made some improvements lately lol!

Back to top Go down
masolla

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Yooooo kitty Very Happy

Nice to see you didn't end as buddha food Razz

As awe already has written we missed you and were concerned because there was no sign of life from you for a long time. No MSN, no post on the forum or a connect to TM.

How did you make your trip, where did you sleep, what did you see from the beautiful Asia. What was the most impressive during your last year ... omg, we need to talk and you have to send us some photos or a link to a cloud or something Smile

finally ... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Robo is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gswe81

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Great to see u back! Very Happy

Tell us all about ur trip please!

I dont have very much time to play on public servers nowadays, but I try to train for matches and play them.
Hopefully I see u on a training server shortly.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Wink
Back to top Go down
birarri

birarri

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

huhu got a small shock when i looked at the replys on my topic, looked at the reply and started to write and had to look for who it was that had wrote to reply, ah jkith..... eeey wait now.... JKITH Very Happy Very Happy haha great to hear from you again man Very Happy and like all the other already said, you have to tell us about the trip and send som pics Very Happy hope to race with you soon Very Happy

woooo Very Happy haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocket

Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 am

OMG Shocked
Welcom back here robo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jracer

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:21 am

Wow! What a surprise!
Great to see you again. I would love to here about your trip too! Awe has summed up NWT history since you've been gone very well. For me personally in the last two months I've moved into a new house and just got married a week ago yesterday! So incredibly busy and awesome. I don't really have time to play TM, so I just play on this website pretending I play TM. Razz Great to see you man!
Back to top Go down
ragha

ragha

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 am

welcome back !!!!
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 am

oh, pls forgive me, i totally forgot JR who became a bit afk due to real life stuff ^^ and congratulations on your marriage Smile
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 am

MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....WTF Oo !
LOL...I didn't read all the things you wrote (ill do after my reply^^)...BUT I MUST SAY KISS KISS BIG LOL AGAIN AND WELCOME BACK^^

...That's really one of the biggest surprise ever here...after skopol, after zik...now it's you ! Jesus (or Buddha !^^) where is Wicky?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

...+ Shalke's recruitement. Lol...Really...I expected to see nwt coming back in "top", I didn't mean like that Laughing . Now, it's too high....Vertigo incoming Very Happy^^

Well...I fast answer to Shalke and I come back for reading your story :;P

Kiss Kiss,
Oooohm,
Mako Razz
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:47 am

OOOOOOOOOhoohohohohohoooOOoo
...I want to read your story too. How it's going?? Razz. On an Island in the middle of Pacific?? My Gosh...I'm a good guy you know, i don't eat a lot, don't drink too much (less than skopol), i stopped smoking weed (so i'm nearly rich now Very Happy), I can stop smoking cigs too if needed because....YOU HAVE NOT A LITTLE BEDROOM FOR YOUR LOVELY BELGIAN BUDDY??!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
skopol

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 am

here comes Buddha Very Happy
yo mate Smile nice too see You too back Razz
now with the lessons from Asia You will be even bigger freak than before i'm sure cheers
hope too see You asap to have a lil chat in game Very Happy
cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
la pampa

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 am

jkith you big homo!!!

sup bro!!!

American Samoa is a possiblity as well as Hawaii lol...but dont think there internet is that good there Smile

Great to here you are back mate.....big hug from me mate!!
Back to top Go down
YoshY

YoshY

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 am

I'll make it short:

Nice to see you again and hopefully you take the opportunity to drive a little.

Welcome Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 am

OMG legends are coming back I love you I love you

Welcome back Jkith
Back to top Go down
alexdu65

alexdu65

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 am

Oh robo Very Happy What a nice surprise!!!
I'm very happy to have some news. Plz make a topic to tell your adventures Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
ziktonyc
Admin
ziktonyc

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 am

Surprised jkith, cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

wb mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]   Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all it's JKith [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1