New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!

Go down 
+4
Awesome
alexdu65
ziktonyc
manu_vendee93
8 posters
AuthorMessage
manu_vendee93

World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Empty
PostSubject: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:57 am

World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! 470558WDMC

Heyhey!

We are proud to introduce a brand new contest dedicated to mappers, The World Dirt Mapping Contest.

The goal of this contest is to gather all the mappers we can around the same objective: to elect and reward the best of them.

This mapping contest will take place on the 4 categories listed below:

Mini map: 32s - 40s
Classic map: 50s - 1mn10
Long map: 1mn35 - 2mn
Modlap 3 laps: 1mn35 - 2mn

The only restrictions are these times to respect, to let original mod, and to use only TMX panels. The co-mapping is prohibited, each mapper will exercise his talent alone. Of course all the maps must be unpublished, meaning you can't post them on TMX.

Mappers can send their work to : wdmcontest@gmail.com

After going through the 1st stage selection, the selected maps will be voted by renowned pilots from the trackmania dirt community all around the world. You can find the full list of pilots taking part to the voting process as well as the contest regulations >Here<.

From this 2nd selection stage will emerge a ranking in each categories represented in the contest: mini, classic, long and modlap. We will award every mappers whose maps have been selected and the best of them will be all the more rewarded. The global prize for the rewards is around 115.000 cps. More informations >Here<.

Selected maps will of course be used for a contest coming in september whose ambition is to create attention and expectation in the community through the quality of the maps.

NWT Mappers, I ask you to start your editors!

www.letspeakdirt.com
Back to top Go down
ziktonyc
Admin
ziktonyc

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:08 am

Just a question,

In rules, its not write if using Tm Unlimiter is allowed or not?
Back to top Go down
manu_vendee93

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:20 am

In rules, you can see that the only restrictions are to map alone, a unique map, which respected times. So TM Unlimiter is allowed yes, the mapper can do all he wants.

But you have to know that it's a risk to use the hexa... It can add bugs... And affects map quality.
Back to top Go down
alexdu65

alexdu65

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:33 am

well , that looks interesting Smile
i got a question: is a mapper allowed to post several maps, in every category he wants to?
Back to top Go down
manu_vendee93

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:56 am

Of course! A mapper can send the number of maps that he wants in all catégories. The better mapper will be elected according his rank in all the categories.
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:05 am

And for everyone...

it's

a

DIRT MAPPING contest

and

not

a

FANCY ROAD TRANSITIONS, PLATFORM AND OTHER ROAD CRAP MAPPING contest

!!

u guys should have forbidden more than 5% road blocks in each track... Wink
Back to top Go down
pagg

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:19 am

Awesome wrote:

u guys should have forbidden more than 5% road blocks in each track... Wink

Sorry but it's only your own opinion, i really like to add one or two little transitons to my track Cool
Back to top Go down
masolla

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:24 am

We can start a discussion now, but I think everybody has it's own meaning of a good dirt track. My is almost the same as awes Wink
Back to top Go down
wormi

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

As long as the difference among bad and good drivers is made on dirt ground or road, it's a dirt map Smile
Back to top Go down
manu_vendee93

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am

I havn't received any map from nwt mappers yet! Mako, nair, alex, awe, pagg, yoshy, spor, rocket, sad, mass... I'm waiting for you!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pagg

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:01 am

Rome was not built in a day. Good tracks need time to prepare Wink
Back to top Go down
manu_vendee93

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:16 am

I know, I know! Very Happy

But the deadline is in two weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:25 am

my current life is too much complicated for now. Don't expect anything from me. IF during those next weeks, I get motivation for doing something, why not. But for now : don't count on me, sorry. :s
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
manu_vendee93

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 am

Deadline in two days! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!   World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Dirt Mapping Contest is starting!
Page 1 of 1