New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)

Go down 
+5
Sad.
mako
Spor
AssassinO
Latino91
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Latino91

LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am

1: TM Nickname : LatinO 2: TM Login. (to add you as buddy) : merkoo_91
3: Physical Age: 17
4: Been playing TM since? : 3 years i think.
5: Mode Preference: (TA, Rounds..ect) : TA and Round
6: Why do you want to join NWT Dirt? Because is a big team and first or two better team on TM.
7: Can you speak good English? A little but , i train for :p 8: Are you still currently with another team? No.
9: What other Teams have you been with in the past? A lot of team :/. Famous EOF WOD INSTINCT and other. 10: MSN Address? 11: Do you have a good Attitude and are Friendly with everyone? yes, i think .
12: Are you willing to be active on the Forum? yes ! active Smile.
13: Are you willing to compete in Competitions that require Training? Oh yes , i enjoy the competitions. 14: Tell us alittle about yourself.
My name is Fabien, i'am french, i live in Essonne in ile de france . I play in football in 3 division. I want play football in very great level. I studied in 2nd professionnal.
Back to top Go down
AssassinO

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:19 am

Hi latino !

Good luck for your test Cool
Back to top Go down
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:32 am

Ty Assa Smile.
Back to top Go down
Spor
Admin
Spor

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:03 am

Hey there, And welcome.
Good luck with the test
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com/
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:07 am

Ty Sport Smile.
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

Hey mister !
First of all, welcome here ! Always happy to see some new faces trying to get a spot in this great team Wink.

SOo let me explain you how it's working here Smile :

First step : you must show 2 things before getting a TEST-Tag :
- attitude & motivation : being on the forum, join the most possible your NWT buddies on TM when you see them online, being respectfull, ''funny",...
- Speed & Skill : For this point (wich is VERY important). We require from you to drive 2 TRACKS the FASTEST possible for showing your skill.
First one is :
Messi The Third.
: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=4790278#auto
Second one is :
ESL bringer of light : http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=3469424#auto

When you are happy about your replays, you can send them here :
neworldteam@gmail.com

----------------

Second step :
IF you give us very interesting replays & show a good attitude, motivation,...You will get a TEST-Tag. You will have to wear it during AT LEAST 2 weeks (but it will be probably more^^). During this period, you will be allowed to drive cups with us, participate in "the fastest nwt of the week",...this period will be very important too because you will really participate in the life of the team, like you were already a "real nwt member". It's why we will request a minimum of 2 weeks...

But for now...the most important are the 2 replays & the motivation you will show us ! Wink

Cheerz,
Mako

P.S : you can already add some of us as buddy :
- makonen (me)
The others will add their logins here

GL For your recruitement !
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
Sad.

Sad.

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:47 am

welcome.
& Good luck with the test
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Huh, Famous invasion in NWT What a Face I'm still waiting for Booss ^^

Yop Latino, welcome and good luck.

You were in a lot of teams in the past, why is that?
Just to be sure, NWT isn't a team you join and leave after some weeks/months... we're like a big family and some of us are here for 2-4 years Smile
Back to top Go down
masolla

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:59 pm

hey and welcome!

Another question do you learn english for yourself or for school/work?

Good luck. This recruitment shouldn't fail because of speed. It's up to you and your character! Smile
Back to top Go down
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:10 am

Thank you everybody, I go me train on maps from now on. I had many of team in past because I wanted a team very good. But I came here to change his. Yes Masolla, thank you very much:) I would not disappoint
Back to top Go down
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:39 am

I send my replays Mako , and all .
Back to top Go down
Rocket

Rocket

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:47 am

Ok latino Wink
mako gonna watch them as soon Wink
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:52 am

erf sry i still can't log in on our email, could you send your replays at : screaman007|@|hotmail.com ?
thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:13 am

Ok no problem Smile. I go send my replays on this adress
Back to top Go down
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:16 am

t's good Smile all for my replays !
Back to top Go down
Latino91

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:37 am

I stop my recruitement , but reson simple , i just want drive solo Smile. But ty all Smile ans good luck for the future Very Happy. Bye
Back to top Go down
Rocket

Rocket

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:41 am

OK latino good luck you ² Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitos

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:43 am

i don't quite understand what's going on here but well, if that is your decision.
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:26 am

Ok, gl for the futur
(and +1 with kitos^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)   LatinOoB!! (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LatinOoB!! (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1