New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I quit (for now!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fnir

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 am

Well i thought about it a lot and spoke with many people about this decision.
But i think i call it the end and finish the testing phase myself.
Not because i don't want to anymore, but more because i think i already now the outcoming of this "last" chance in the condition i have right now.
I don't think i'm too bad, but right now i'm just not fast enough. Mad
Arrow So after a long discussion with Kitos I came to the conclusion that i start to train on my own...that i will improve a lot, maybe join a less "awesome" team and get some experience there. And when i'm good enough i'll make my move again and apply a second time.
I loved the time training with you and i already think i improved somewhat. But i can improve much more and so i focus on that instead of desperatly trying to join you at a position where i'm not a big help to get NWT back to the top like it used to be.
It's a hard decision because i already got a real bad liking to you crazy guy. Crying or Very sad But i hope i can still join the server if i want to have a fun time or to spectate some of you unhuman beasts I love you.

It's not the end! I try again. And when i'm back there is no one who can reach my level of motivation and determination for joining and helping NWT! Exclamation Very Happy

So long my friends,

Tim / fnir
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 am

Great to read you like that fnir Wink. Way better than the feeling I got yesterday Razz. I think you will really feel better for the beginning in a "less awesome team" (as you said ;P). You will play more, and the pressure will be different. TM is a little bit like football. You can't directly join Bayern Munich (for taking a german's exemple Very Happy), it's better to learn in a less good team, like Real Madrid (for exemple Basketball )^^.

No...seriously, i think you took a good decision and your last sentences show you understand perfectly what is nwt and our current targets. That's cool to read your motivation,...I can feel a "good futur" in TM for you Wink.

SOo : take care, gl for the futur
& Cya later,
Mako Razz

P.S : you are for sure free to come on our servers when you want Wink.
Back to top Go down
https://neworldteam.forumotion.com
mako
Admin
mako

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 am

² : I moved the topic here becaues it's the best place for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Kitos

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 am

I wish all the luck for your near future and i hope and feel we will see again playing together Wink

PD: i didn't like so much your example mako, vete a la playa alone
Back to top Go down
ragha

ragha

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 am

Best of luck F.N.I.R Smile
Back to top Go down
mako
Admin
mako

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 am

ahahah kitos Razz
I'm sorry cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I quit (for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit (for now!)   I quit (for now!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I quit (for now!)
Page 1 of 1