New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fnir [suspended]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sad.

Sad.

Fnir [suspended]  Empty
PostSubject: Fnir [suspended]    Fnir [suspended]  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Thread.
f.n.i.r. wrote:
1: TM Nickname.
f.n.i.r. (has no specific meaning)
2: TM Login. (to add you as buddy)
schnukel
3: Physical Age:

4: Been playing TM since?
I think about 4 years, dirt for about 1 year
5: Mode Preference: (TA, Rounds..ect ect)
It really depends, if i want to make progress and try to improve on track i prefer TA, otherwise i like Rounds really much because it helps me a lot to work on my steadiness.
6: Why do you want to join NWT Dirt?
In the first place i want to improve my driving skills (i want that so bad, but i think i reached a point, where i need help and tips from other people to develop further)
Well i never even thought that it would come to this, but since i played with Marc and he asked me if i'm interested, i couldn't stop thinking about it. I would like to join, because i want to play on a competitive level with a lot of fun and a friendly environment. Of what i already experienced on your training server everything looks perfectly fine to me Smile and the team member i already know are really awesome(not only Awesome Razz).
7: Can you speak good English?
Well i hope so. I think i can express myself really well.
8: Are you still currently with another team?
Nope, i'm single. ^^
9: What other Teams have you been with in the past?
I used to be in DNA but since in broke down i left and now the team is only a shade of it's former self.
10: MSN Address?
I don't use MSN, think it's not that popular in germany. But i'm on Skype and TS everyday.
11: Do you have a good Attitude and are Friendly with everyone?
Ye, I think so. I use to be pretty sarcastic but i don't mean anything bad. I'm a friendly guy who's always open for new things. I think how i act on the training server should show that i can adapt really fast and have a friendly nature. Smile
12: Are you willing to be active on the Forum?
Sure.
13: Are you willing to compete in Competitions that require Training?
Of course that's one of the mainpoints why i play TM. Well it looks funny because i only was in one team and never really drove on a competitive level. But thats because i think i'm way to slow and not able to compete with other people. Too strict with myself? I don't know.
14: Tell us alittle about yourself.
My Name is Tim,
I'm 19 years old and still going to school (12. grade)
Besides TM, i play WoW and LoL. Apart from playing Computergames i drive really much Mountain Bike and play Football.
I'm about to finish school in 1year so the final phase starts, that means there will be some times where i'm not that active because of upcoming tests.
I'm pretty pessimistic when it comes to myself (see the headline).
Maybe it is futile because i'm not that fast but i'll give it a shot Smile.

So that's me.
See you,
Tim /f.n.i.r.

Btw: Pagg told me something about a training programm that maybe can be delevoped for me. ( Don't know what he exactly meant, but sounds good Very Happy)

Step 2 - motivation geek.

Back to top Go down

Fnir [suspended]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World Team Website :: Trackmania :: Recruitements - (CLOSED)-
Jump to: