New World Team Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Team Website

The new website of 'ηψт'

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splash postulated

Go down 
+9
schalkeboy
Sad.
mako
masolla
Jracer
ragha
Rocket
Spor
splash
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rocket

Rocket

Splash postulated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splash postulated   Splash postulated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 am

you already had that converstion with mako on server train i guess
blablablabla "raging" blablabla "joke blablabla "raging" blablabla "joke" ...

close the recruitment isn't only mako's choice
like all decisions that are taken for the team, the closures of recruitment was discussed between us
like all apply that are posted for the team, all members here are just friendly & respectful. "welcom & good luck"
"good luck" is here to say "good luck at firs to got a test period" not "good luck for the test itself"
many apply didn't go on step 1 before your (step 1 is a test before the test period Wink )

splash wrote:
i can't understand this ... i'm very actif ! but you says this... ok but my brother and all don't understand what you say...*1

-en français: tu va surement regreter ta décision , une place pour une personne actif même si vous ne manquez pas de bon joueurs ... sans commentaire*2

*1: how many ppl's are you in your apply ? ^^
*2: perhaps you are the only one who don't know that NWT members are always raging everywhere about french post on international site ... it's the same on our forum even if we are many frenchy here Cool
Zik is really friendly when he answer you on french (you'll get a spank later Zik :p )
Back to top Go down

Splash postulated
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World Team Website :: Trackmania :: Recruitements - (CLOSED)-
Jump to: